The Versatile Blogger

The lovely Fiction Spark has awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award (I'm on a roll here!)

I looked up what versatile actually means and Merriam-Webster said this,

--
1 : changing or fluctuating readily - variable <a versatile disposition>
2 : embracing a variety of subjects, fields, or skills; also - turning with ease from one thing to another 
 --

 So a big huzzah! for being versatile and a big thank you to Fiction Spark.

Now according to the rules, besides thanking and linking to the person who gave me the award, I have to write 7 things about myself, and pass the award along to 15 bloggers who I've recently discovered and who I think are fantastic, and then let them know they've received the award.
 
Well, here's 10 versatile blogs at least:
 

 
7 things can be found beneath the cut
  1. I'm in my 5th semester of university - studying to become a librarian/"information expert"
  2. I'm completely bogged down by homework, which is slowing down my reading, thus slowing down my reviews
  3. I recently cut off my hair and dyed it dark brown - very different from having very long blond princess hair!
  4. There are 225 books of fiction novels in my room, and an additional 24 are in a box in my hallway waiting to be donated to a local school which is in dire need of reading material for its library. 
  5. There are 45 books of non-fiction in my room, 16 of these are related to my education.
  6. There are currently 242 dvds in my room - and they take up so much space it's ridiculous. 
  7. I'm an active chatterhead in IRC - coldfront server, channels #newedenradio and #eve-radio

Kommentarer

Lån løs på eReolen