The Year of 2010 and the BoB Awards

2010 is coming to an end and 2011 is right around the corner, lurking.

2011 will be a big year for me, personally, as many plans have been made.
First of all I plan to move out (which at the ripe age of 22 is about time!), but it will also be the year, the summer, where I (hopefully) get a bachelor degree in library science. It's hard to understand that I'm almost done with my education. First though I have to get through the exams waiting for me in January!
Many travel plans have also been made, including Iceland in the early spring, Kenya a bit later on, and Turkey in the late-summer.

Blog-wise, there are also plans. I have started on one of them already with my article on E-readers and replacing the physical with the digital. I hope to write many more articles - I don't have a set amount, but I will try and  aim for at least one a month.

In regards to reading goals, I will once again attempt the 100+ Reading Challenge in 2011. I made it to 95 this year, so I think I have a chance!



And now for the BoB Awards!
(based solely on the books I've read this year (2010), not on the year they were actually published)

Book of the Year - The Painted Man by Peter V Brett

Most Awaited Book - The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson

Best New Idea - Magic Study by Maria V Snyder

Best Writing - The King Killer Chronicle, book 1: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

Best Series - The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris

Best Historical Novel - The White Queen by Philippa Gregory

Best YA Novel - The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan 

Best Character - Lisbeth Salander from The Millenium Trilogy Books by Stieg Larsson



*~*~* A Very Happy New Year To You All! *~*~*

Kommentarer

  1. I gave you an award for the most stylish blog because you’re fabulous and you have a great blog. If you accept them, go see how to collect it just follow this link to find out how to accept it http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-first-ever-blog-award.html

    Happy new year Shah. x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen