Kenya!

I'm going to Kenya! I cannot believe my luck and I can't thank my parents enough for inviting me to come with them. I've travelled most of Europe, but have never been to Africa before, so this will be quite the adventure.

I think it's safe to say you can expect a little photo post on Northern Tower once I get home. The trip consists of a 3 day safari and 7 days lying by a pool. Goodbye cold and snowy Danish spring, hello 35+ degrees Celsius and Simba!

I'll be gone from the 7th till the 16th, so there will be no updates in that time. Normal schedule resumes on Friday the 18th, where I have a great interview with Lori Brighton, author of the Mind Readers, for you along with a giveaway!

Kommentarer

  1. WOW. I am so jealous! Sounds like an awesome trip. I can't wait to get poolside! Safe travels :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Congrats!

    You've received an award on my blog: www.thinkingcatblog.com

    SvarSlet
  3. can i hide in your suitcase? what an awesome trip!!!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen