Back from Turkey

After a week's holiday in Marmaris, Turkey, I'm now back online!

It's been nice to take a complete break from basically everything, and the weather was very nice. Up to 43 C !!

Marmaris as such isn't my kind of place though -  it's too much of just a big touristy city. All you could really do was sunbathe and spend money in the bazaar. I prefer more calm and cultural venues and the only things even close to Marmaris was the ruins of Ephesos and Pamukkale and I've seen both on previous holidays in Turkey.

All the sitting by the pool did allow me to read a lot though, have read the first 2 books of the Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson and am halfway through the third and final one. This is definitely a book series I recommend!

Looks like I got a visit from Russia while I was gone. Over 1000 page views 1 day from a Russian ISP o.O

Anyway, it's good to be back, I hope you all are doing great and that I didn't miss out on too much :)

Kommentarer

  1. Don't you love the random pageviews from people? sometimes I wonder what it is that they are looking for! Anyway, welcome back. Sounds like you have a great time.

    SvarSlet
  2. Turkey? Sounds amazing! I hope your planning on telling us more :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Glad you had a good time :)
    I want to see photos!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen