Taking a step back to admire the view

Hi all,

I'm afraid I'm going to have to hold a rather unwanted hiatus for a little while. University is grinding us hard against rough stone and mountains of reading material and I find that I barely have the energy to read fiction let alone review it. On top of that I'm also in the middle of buying an apartment and holy cow I did not see that coming!! (I was just planning on renting).

Point is, as much as I loathe to take yet another break, BoB only gives me a guilty conscience right now and that sucks! I will still be around, reading and commenting, I just won't post for, well, until I'm settled in at the new place (a month and a bit?)

Lots of love to all readers and lots of admiration for all of you who makes this seem like the easiest hobby ever :)

- Iben

Kommentarer

  1. Sometimes life hits you, and taking a break is the best thing you can do. I wish you the best. School can be seriously rough...as well as buying vs. renting :) I wish you the best!

    SvarSlet
  2. You gotta do what you gotta do, girl! Buying? That's a whole other story...I can't wait to hear all about it. In the meantime, just know we'll be here when you get back! :)

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen