To Be Read

So, according to Goodreads I've got a total of 61 books in my to read pile and it just keeps on growing!
It's quite a daunting list really, some I own and are staring at me from the shelves (well actually right now they're muttering and gasping for air as they're all packed into boxes and ready to be moved to my apartment) and some I will either buy or borrow from the library.


Obviously there are many many more books that I wish to read, even a lot I own, that I just haven't registered any where other than my head.



Those marked with bold are the ones I own either in hard copy or digital version.

  1.  To Kill a Mockingbird - Lee, Harper
  2. The World of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time - Jordan, Robert
  3. Paradise Lost - Milton, John
  4. The Taste of Lightning - Constable, Kate
  5. Viridians blod (Vildheks #2) - Kaaberbøl, Lene                       
  6. A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends, #1) - Scott, Jayde
  7. Last of the Wilds (Age of the Five, #2) - Canavan, Trudi
  8. Voice of the Gods (Age of the Five, #3) - Canavan, Trudi
  9. Coraline - Gaiman, Neil
  10. Precious - Sapphire
  11. New Spring (Wheel of Time, #0) - Jordan, Robert
  12. Genghis: Lords of the Bow (Conqueror, #2) - Iggulden, Conn
  13. Genghis: Bones of the Hills (Conqueror, #3) - Iggulden, Conn
  14. Khan: Empire of Silver: A Novel of the Khan Empire (Conqueror, #4) - Iggulden, Conn
  15. The Passage - Cronin, Justin
  16. The Colour of Magic (Discworld, #1) - Pratchett, Terry
  17. The Boy in the Suitcase - Kaaberbøl, Lene
  18. The Time Traveler's Wife - Niffenegger, Audrey
  19. Water for Elephants - Gruen, Sara
  20. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Grahame-Smith, Seth
  21. Wuthering Heights - Brontë, Emily
  22. Eragon (Inheritance, #1) - Paolini, Christopher
  23. Marked (House of Night, #1) - Cast, P.C.
  24. The City of Ember (Books of Ember, #1) - DuPrau, Jeanne
  25. Eat, Pray, Love - Gilbert, Elizabeth
  26. The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1) - Scott, Michael          
  27. The Children of Húrin - Tolkien, J.R.R.
  28. Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) - Mead, Richelle
  29. City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) - Clare, Cassandra
  30. City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) - Clare, Cassandra *
  31. Sense and Sensibility - Austen, Jane
  32. Spoiled - Cocks, Heather
  33. Blood Magic (Blood Journals, #1) - Gratton, Tessa
  34. The Daylight War (Demon Cycle, #3) - Brett, Peter V.
  35. Brayan's Gold - Brett, Peter V. *
  36. The Great Bazaar and Other Stories - Brett, Peter V. *
  37. De ti herskere - Moerk, Christian
  38. Darling Jim - Moerk, Christian
  39. Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) - Stiefvater, Maggie *
  40. Ultraviolet - Anderson, R.J. *
  41. The Maze of Bones (39 Clues, #1) - Riordan, Rick
  42. Mastiff (Beka Cooper, #3) - Pierce, Tamora
  43. What Were We Thinking?: Bicycling the Back Roads of Asia - Sathre-Vogel, Nancy R
  44. Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) - Childs, Tera Lynn
  45. Witch Song - Argyle, Amber
  46. The Lady of the Rivers - Gregory, Philippa
  47. A Dance With Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5) - Martin, George R.R.
  48. Storm Glass (Glass, #1) - Snyder, Maria V. *
  49. City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) - Clare, Cassandra
  50. City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) - Clare, Cassandra
  51. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) - Clare, Cassandra
  52. Tortall and Other Lands: A Collection of Tales - Pierce, Tamora                    
  53. The Innocent Mage (Kingmaker, Kingbreaker, #1) - Miller, Karen
  54. The Name of the Rose - Eco, Umberto
  55. Gardens of the Moon (Malazan Book of the Fallen, #1) - Erikson, Steven
  56. The Way of Shadows (Night Angel, #1) - Weeks, Brent
  57. Divergent (Divergent, #1) - Roth, Veronica 
  58. The Way of Kings (Stormlight Archive, #1) - Sanderson, Brandon
  59. Elantris - Sanderson, Brandon
  60. The Alloy of Law (Mistborn, #4) - Sanderson, Brandon       
  61. The Scorpio Races - Stiefvater, Maggie
  62. Don Quixote - Saavedra, Miguel de Cervantes

Kommentarer

  1. I am ashamed to say I probably own about 300+ books I've not read, physical books and ebooks but together. I just can't resist buying!

    SvarSlet
  2. @Sam, trust me, if the danish book prices were anywhere near as low as the English I would be drowning in books too! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. **To Kill a Mockingbird - Lee, Harper**
    Have read this twice and loved it both times.

    **The Passage - Cronin, Justin**
    Fantastic book!

    **The Time Traveler's Wife - Niffenegger, Audrey**
    One of my favourite books.

    **Water for Elephants - Gruen, Sara**
    I've only read this once, but loved it :)

    **Wuthering Heights - Brontë, Emily**
    Emo book is WAAAAY emo. I liked it well enough when I read it as an emo teen, but disliked it when I reread it 5-10 years ago.

    **Marked (House of Night, #1) - Cast, P.C.**
    Badly written, but oddly addictive. I've read the first 6 books in the series.

    **Eat, Pray, Love - Gilbert, Elizabeth**
    Loved both the book and the movie :)

    **Sense and Sensibility - Austen, Jane**
    I like "Pride and Prejudice" better.

    **Darling Jim - Moerk, Christian**
    Very dark, but not too bad.

    **Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) - Stiefvater, Maggie **
    Better than "Linger", not as good as "Shiver".

    **Ultraviolet - Anderson, R.J. **
    Looooove :D

    **Mastiff (Beka Cooper, #3) - Pierce, Tamora**
    Aaaahh!! Can't WAIT to read this!!!

    **What Were We Thinking?: Bicycling the Back Roads of Asia - Sathre-Vogel, Nancy R**
    Did I inspire this? Or did you find it elsewhere?

    **Tortall and Other Lands: A Collection of Tales - Pierce, Tamora**
    I've never been a huge short-story fan, but for Tamora Pierce, I'll do anything ;)

    **The Innocent Mage (Kingmaker, Kingbreaker, #1) - Miller, Karen**
    Great book! Don't know why I haven't started reading book 2 yet.

    **The Name of the Rose - Eco, Umberto**
    I tried and failed, so I'm curious to hear how you fare.

    SvarSlet
  4. @Kiwiria - you did indeed inspire the What Were We Thinking? book :)
    I just started moving today and all my books are now stowed away in boxes and I won't see them for a while, am going to have to make due with what's on my iPad for now :)

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen