Behind the Scenes

Goodness, I've been gone for a while.

To give you the quick version - I was hospitalized, they feared meningitis, it turned out to "just" be a nasty infection. My last review was actually published just after I'd been released and was on forced holiday at my parents'. I've been incredibly tired for a long time, but now, nearly 2 weeks later I'm a-okay again and all is well :)

Upcoming events are school starting up again (3rd semester of the Master degree), my birthday the 7th of September and the total of 3 parties/dinners I'm hosting (study group/old friends/family), a We Love The 90's concert the 15th and going to Turkey for a week afterwards.

I'm currently rereading the Broken Sky series by Chris Wooding and while the books are quite decent and action packed, the translation to Danish is absolutely dreadful. I'm also currently reading my way through the entire collected stories of the Brothers Grimm. Some are good, some are bad, and some are downright weird with no point to it whatsoever. It's quite fun reading really :)

Kommentarer

  1. Glad you're feeling better and it didn't turn out to be something very serious. Take your time getting better!

    SvarSlet
  2. Glad you are feeling better but take time with recovery - those things can knock you out for months if you over do it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you :) Yeah I know, it's just so hard to sit still when there's so much to be done!

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen