Still Alive!

Holy cow, it's nearly been a month! Sorry guys!

I'm still alive, I've just been swamped in exam papers, just finished one today, and now getting started on the next. I am reading - actually enjoying a reread of the Hobbit right now so I'm ready for the film (Can't wait!!), and I've also got Bridget Jones' Diary 2 lined up as well as Insurgent and some other promising reads.

I will have a review up eventually, but right now I've got to focus on my papers. I can tell you though, that I recently finished Bridget Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding and I was blown away. That is such an excellent book, I recommend it as a must-read!

Kommentarer

  1. Don't you just love the Bridget Jones books? They're so funny but also so insightful. I wish there were more. Good luck with all your commitments!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Insightful is just the word to use for the Bridget Jones books, well the first one anyway, haven't read the second just yet, but it's right here waiting ;)

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen