Books Awaiting


There are currently 15 unread books on my shelves:
  • Inkheart, Inkspell and Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
  • The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
  • Darling Jim by Christian Mørk
  • De Ti Herskere by Christian Mørk (The 10 Rulers)
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  • Priestess of the White, Last of the Wilds and Voice of the Gods by Trudi Canavan
  • The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
  • Beyond Black by Hilary Mantel
  • Paradise Lost by John Milton
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker
  • New Spring by Robert Jordan

    Kommentarer

    1. Ooh, so many good books! Dracula is my absolute favourite 'classic' book of all time, and Pride and Prejudice is the best Austen.

      The Inkheart trilogy....numbers 1 & 2 I found to be absolutely fantastic, but 3 was a let down. Still well worth a read though :)

      SvarSlet
    2. I've only read snippets of Dracula during college and meant to write a paper on it in University (back when I briefly studied English) but it never happened, so I never got around to reading it fully either.

      SvarSlet
    3. I'm impressed that you only have 15 unread books on your shelves. I have so many unread books that I'm afraid to count them! I keep buying more than I can possibly read.

      SvarSlet
    4. Trust me BookGirlR - I would too if I could. I just don't have the money to stock up my to-be-read shelf like I would like :/

      SvarSlet
    5. Trudi Canavan is an awesome writer! I have all of her stuff :D We hope to one day get her to come to the store to do a signing for us :D

      Enjoy her writing.

      SvarSlet
    6. @Angus and Robertson Edwardstown

      I've certainly enjoyed her other books, so am looking forward to getting started on these :)

      Good luck on getting hold of her :D Judging from her website, books and blog posts she seems like a nice person!

      SvarSlet

    Send en kommentar

    Lån løs på eReolen