Follow Friday

Kommentarer

  1. New follower and first time participant in Follow Friday! Nice to meet you. I'm pumped to read your reviews. I love your blog name b/c I live in PA - the land of boroughs and little towns. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. @BookGeek :D Welcome welcome!

    SvarSlet
  3. Sorry about your recent loss.

    I'm a new follower. Nice to meet you.

    Aimee
    http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  4. stopping by from FF. Nice review of The Hunger Games. I'm halfway through Catching Fire and have Mockingjay reserved from the library. I don't expect to get much else done this weekend...

    SvarSlet
  5. @Aimee, thank you very much. Following you in return

    SvarSlet
  6. @TwoBibliomaniacs, thank you :) I have them lying on my table, I'm really eager to get reading!

    SvarSlet
  7. Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

    New Follower :)

    If you have a second please have a look at my new blog:
    Quick Quotes Quills

    Lu from Lu's Bloody Big Book Blog

    SvarSlet
  8. New follower here!

    Happy Monday! (Is that really possible?)

    Kristi
    www.kristichestnutt.blogspot.com
    www.bookrushed.com

    SvarSlet
  9. Stopping by to return the visit and follow! Love the fantasy books in your header picture. :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower!

    Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

    SvarSlet
  11. Hey I'm a new follower =] Love the blog!!
    feel free to check out my blog
    http://kelseyannesbookblog.blogspot.com
    KelseyAnne

    SvarSlet
  12. Hi! Happy Follow Friday. You have a great blog & I'm a new follower. Come visit me!

    Jenny @ Into The Morning Reads

    SvarSlet
  13. GOOOOOOOD EVENINGGGGGGGG BOOK BLOGGERS. Kristen from KK's Booksurfing Paradise coming to you live from my den. Wanted to say hey to you all and wish you a very rockin' weekend. Take care and come on over to my blog at http://kkbparadise.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  14. Hey Noiashui, just stopping by on the follow. I'm ur newest follower. Thx for visiting me. Terrific blog!
    Have a terrific weekend reading !!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen