Stylish Blogger Award

I have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by both Book Noise and WordsInSync, so thank you very much, both of you :)

Now, the rules for receiving the award are:

   1. Make sure to give thanks and a shout out to the person or people that gave you the award.  Make sure to include their link.
   2. Share 7 things about yourself
   3. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers you think have style
   4. Contact your 15 blogger choices to notify them of their award

 As always though I'm horrible at following rules and have managed only to find 12 people to nominate. Not because there aren't hundreds more out there to nominate/award this award to, I'm purely just too lazy and too overwhelmed. (15 is a bit much, I swear these things get more and more demanding!)
  1. All Things Historical Fiction
  2. My Favourite Books
  3. Ashley's Bookshelf
  4. Man of la Book
  5. Preternatural Primer
  6. Cat's Thoughts
  7. Tiny Library
  8. I Read Banned Books 
  9. Xenophobic Bibliophile 
  10. TicToc
  11. The Life of a Bookaholic
  12. Blkosiner's Book Blog
7 Things:
I've got big plans for my immediate future, I own a big teddy Eeyore, I only drink water, I'm a chockoholic, I prefer silver jewellery, I'm trying to lose weight, and I'm rubbish at geography.

Kommentarer

  1. Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate the thought on the award. I am a new follower, I love the ease and look of your blog. I look forward to reading your reviews.
    Thanks,

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you so much!

    Taylor~ http://allthingshistoricalfiction.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  3. Thanks so much!! This absolutely made my day :)

    Megan Marie @Xenophobic Bibliophile

    SvarSlet
  4. You Rock! Thanks for thinking of me!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen