TBR

I've hit a wall when it comes to reading right now, am quite struggling to gather the interest. I've been exposed to a series of poor books and now I'm almost apprehensive to read more. To get back on track I've started reading a book I've read many many times before which hopefully will be encourage me to read on as I know it's not going to disappoint me. That book is The Diamond Throne (Book 1 of the Elenium) by David Eddings and about halfway through I'm enjoying myself.

However, non-caring that I'm not reading as much as usually, I have a big pile of books that awaits impatiently to be read. Some are author requests and some are books of my own. Beneath are a list of all the digital ones I have yet to read and review. I don't dare to make a list of the physical books.


Angels Don’t Die by Soren Paul Petrek

Patience County War by Soren Paul Petrek

Lodestone #3 by Mark Whiteway

Beyond the Darkness #2
by Leonard D Hilley II

The Game of Pawns #3 by Leonard D Hilley II

Coffee at Little Angels by Nadine Rose Larter

Depth of Focus by Kenya D Williamson

Ghosts of the Asylum by Ty Johnston

Shadows of Wormwood by TJ Koll

Silver Dew by Suzi Davis

The Man Who Crossed Worlds by Chris Strange

Undead Reckoning by Mike Slabon

Wild Children by Richard Roberts

Frostbite by Richelle Mead

Tales of Aradia: The Last Witch by LA Jones

Asenath by Anna Patricio

To Seduce an Earl by Lori Brighton

Night of Wolves by David Dalglish

The Blood Gate by David Ross Erickson

Intentions of the Earl by Rose Gordon

The Vagabond King by James Conway

The Childe by CA Kunz

Telesa: The Covenant Keeper by Lani Wendt Young

The Kinshield Legacy by KC May

The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien


The Hobbit I just want to reread before the film in December, the rest I've never read. Have you read any of these? Anything you could recommend me to start with?

Kommentarer

Lån løs på eReolen