Library Haul #9


Lined up this time I've got:
  • Yann Martel's Beatrice and Virgil (started to read this Wednesday evening at work, when there was nothing to do, it's pretty good so far)
  • Stephen King's Cujo (I don't even know why I have the need to try and scare myself)
  • Virginia Woolf's Mrs. Dalloway (turns out I only read an excerpt for the readathon, not the actual book!)
  • HG Wells' The War of the Worlds (I discovered we have English books in the Archive below the library and had to raid it for some classics!)
  • Dennish Lehane's Shutter Island (I still haven't read this, but still want to)
  • PD James' Death Comes to Pemberley (I have heard nothing but bad things about this. Very curious)
  • Katarina Bivald's Læserne i Broken Wheel anbefaler (I've just finished this one and a review will be up soon! [in Danish])
  • Lene Kaaberbøl's Kadaverdoktoren and Det Levende Kød (read the first book and enjoyed it, though it's quite simple, and felt like reading the second one too)
I'm just about reading everything and anything I come across these days. How about you? What are you spending the summer with?

Kommentarer

Lån løs på eReolen