Book Haul #5

4 more used books arrived and I completely forgot to post this and all of a sudden I was way busy with the readathon!

I've in the process of buying used books discovered that instead of buying them via play.com I can buy them directly from awesomebooks.com who also ship to Denmark free of charge! However I've banned myself from buying any more books till I've read all (or at least most) of my recent purchases - used books in great conditions are turning out to be so cheap I can barely control myself :)



From left to right:
  • Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Coraline by Neil Gaiman
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (Blade Runner) by Philip K Dick

Kommentarer

  1. Åh, Coraline <3 Det er bestemt en bog, der er værd at eje!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen