Book Haul #7

Just 7 days after it being dispatched I received the first of many books I've recently splurged on :)

Life of Pi by Yann Martel

I don't have much to review at the moment, a couple of books I've attempted to read without much luck and I'm instead ploughing my way through Charlaine Harris' Aurora Teagarden series. I read and reviewed the first two books of the series back in April (Real Murders and A Bone to Pick) and found that they were my typical kind of feel good / guilty pleasure reads. I read the third book (Three Bedrooms, One Corpse) just over a week ago and read books 4 and 5 (The Julius House and Dead Over Heels) during the last 3 days. I've just begun reading the 6th book (A Fool and His Honey) and will most likely keep reading till I've read them all, 8 in total. I doubt I'll be reviewing them much more than this as I don't really have a whole lot to say about them other than I inexplicably really enjoy reading them and they've all landed around 3½-4 stars so far.

Kommentarer

  1. Åh, Life of Pi. Glæd dig, den er så gennemført fantastisk.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Glæder mig meget, tror jeg vil tage den med på ferie, har en forhåbning om at den er god pool-læsning

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen