Book Haul #9 - Bridget Jones

This ought to be the last one for a while now!

Bridget Jones' Diary and Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding
I just had to own two of the best books I've read. Bridget Jones' Diary and Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding are such great reads! I can't wait for the long awaited third book, Mad About the Boy, which should get out mid-October 2013.

---

In other news I've finished the entire Aurora Teagarden series by Charlaine Harris and awwww. Those were good. A solid 4 stars as a whole, with a few ups and downs individually.

I'm also currently attempting to read Candace Bushnell's Sex and the City and I must say - I'm struggling. I'm a major fan of the TV series and so far, around 50 pages in, it's just not what I thought it would be. It's very close-ish to the first 10 minutes of the first episode - very fragmented and without context. I hope it, like the episode, will improve eventually.

Kommentarer

  1. Bridget, Bridget, Bridget <3 Jeg elsker de bøger! Og jeg glæder mig så uendelig meget til den tredje bog udkommer.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen