Still around!

I'm still around and I haven't forgotten BoB!

I have actually also read a fair few books that are waiting to be reviewed but I just started working :D

As you may know I graduated this August with a Master's degree in library and information science. Since then I've been looking for work without success.

However I've been so lucky to get a 3 month long work experience gig at one of my favorite libraries so temporarily I'm working almost full-time. I've just had my second shift today and so far it's such a great experience. My colleagues are so nice and welcoming, and the work is.. brilliant. A great mixture of customer service, administrative tasks and books; books all around :D

I hope you all are well and I will do my very best to post another review soon :)

~ Iben

Kommentarer

Lån løs på eReolen