Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, seasons greetings, all that jazz.

In Denmark we celebrate on the Eve of the 24th so we're all done here and now it's just a few lunches today and tomorrow. It was a mostly nice evening, but as we (my parents and I) celebrated in their house, joined by my sister, her wife and their 3 year old son - things often got very loud. The kid is .. 3 and every bit as undisciplined, annoying and high pitched as these can be. When it was time to exchange gifts he was a regular menace and insisting to "help", he grabbed and ripped the paper of them, making it a bit hard to enjoy unwrapping. As such I lacked the Christmas spirit by the end of the night as everything just centred around him and his tantrums. Maybe he'll have grasped some basic manners by next year. Maybe I'll have developed some patience for his antics. Maybe Santa is for real.

For now I have a paper to finish due the 3rd of January (1300 words to go) and a single shift at my work place from 8-15 on the 30th and a hopefully awesome New Years Eve party with my friends.

I hope you all are having a pleasant time and get into the new year safely.

Kommentarer

  1. Happy holidays to you and yours. I can't wait for the New Year's parties around the corner... ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. @BookGeek - right back at you :)

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen