Readathon

First, up - I'm sorry about the infrequency of reviews. I've been super busy the past few weeks, trying (and failing miserably) at catching up with school work, so I haven't had much surplus to also write decent reviews.

Tomorrow though I’m participating in Dewey’s Readathon for the first time ever! To those who don’t know it’s 24 hours where we globally sit down and read all we can.

However because of those damn time zones in Denmark those time zones span from 2 PM Saturday to 2 PM Sunday, so I won’t be able to dedicate myself to it completely as I’m also visiting my parents this weekend. I do have a pile of books lined up though, both physically and digitally.

Borrowed from the library I’ve go:
Ultraviolet by RJ Anderson
Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer
Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris

Digitally I’ve got:
Brands by Marcel Danesi (uni-homework actually) Frostbite (A Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead
Beastly by Alex Finn
Dead until Dawn by Charlaine Harris
And many many more

I doubt I’ll get through even half of the above, I have never done a readathon before and don’t really know what to expect. I do know though that unless a book is really fetching I struggle to read for absolutely hours on end (unless I’m lying by a pool on holiday). There’s just always so much else to do!

We’ll see how it goes, I’ll update regularly on my process both here and on twitter (Nimue1988) and hopefully it’ll be a good experience ^^ Good speed to all those also participating!

Are you joining in on the fun? Throw me a link in the comment section!

Kommentarer

  1. Im glad you are participating! This is my 4th time. It's addicting. Good luck!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you! :) happy readings to you!

      Slet
  2. You've got some great books picked out. Best wishes to you in your first ReadAThon! Go Team Smarties!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen