Readathon Wrap-up

In total I've read 6 books and 1007 pages (I read 24 pages of Silver Bay by Jojo Moyes before giving up on that one again).

  • Brokeback Mountain by Annie Proulx
  • Mrs Dalloway's Party by Virginia Woolf
  • Shakespeare's Champion by Charlaine Harris
  • The Curious Incident of the Dog in Night-time by Mark Haddon
  • Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst, Ray Cruz (Illustrator)
  • A Hidden Witch (A Modern Witch #2) by Debora Geary
I read for approximately 13 hours out of the 24, 8 were spent on sleeping and the rest were spent on twitter, blogging etc and I also left the readathon one hour early to go out for a bike ride (27 km - I'm absolutely dead now).

While I did manage to read some very good books and enjoyed the readathon I struggled to get into the mood. I also don't feel like I managed to be very social. Initially I struggled to get into the books I was reading and kept getting distracted, and later on I felt twitter was so overflowing with #readathon tweets I barely knew where to start. I basically got overwhelmed and pulled out.

However, over 800 readers participated in the readathon and that's an amazing number. I hope I'll be more up for it come fall and the next readathon.

Kommentarer

  1. You did such an awesome job, 6 books! And those are not "easy" books to read really! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these books. I also did spend a good chunk of my time tweeting and instagramming, haha. Loved it.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen