A Nomadic Witch by Debora Geary

Spring brings a traveller to Nova Scotia - a tiny babe who will turn Marcus's life upside down and reincarnate the horrifying events of his past.
Can Marcus find his way through the pain to love and healing? And can the witching community finally learn to keep their astral travellers safe?
A Nomadic Witch is book four of the top-rated A Modern Witch series. Light contemporary fantasy with a good dose of humour, a little romance, and characters you won't want to leave.

And so I return to my newest feel-good / guilty pleasure series - except I don't feel the least bit guilty!

In this 4th book it's grouchy Marcus' time to shine and we learn why he is the old grouchy bear of the witch community. Being charged with keeping safe an infant girl is one thing, but can he handle the parental duties as well? The answer you're going to have to find yourself in the book, but I will tell you this; it's so sweet <3

I am quite confused about the net-power / living online sort of thing that's going on as my brain is trying to be all logical and figure out stuff like oxygen and food, but mostly I just go with the flow and enjoy. The astral power was nice to get clarified as it's only been hinted at so far in the previous books and it brought an actual element of danger to the books. Something, as I mention in my previous review of the third book, that's been lacking so far. However it's safe to say that the feel-good factor remains and I found this 4th book as brilliant as the first and very moving.

A Nomadic Witch by Debora Geary//Iben Jakobsen
A NOMADIC WITCH
A Modern Witch #4
by Debora Geary
ASIN: B008DMGD0S
263 pages / Published in 2012

Review by Iben Jakobsen, BoB, 2014

Previous books in the series read and reviewed:


Kommentarer

Lån løs på eReolen