Book Haul #10

I got books in my mailbox! The very last books I bought before realising I was out of money (and probably will be until I get a job) - but what a couple of last purchases these are!


Peter V Brett's Daylight War - this one's been out for over a year but I've been waiting (im)patiently for the paperback version to go with the two sequels I own, also in paperback format.

Brandon Sanderson's Elantris - I've wanted to read more by Sanderson for ages and the summary of Elantris frankly sounded awesome.

Daylight War was also my very first purchase from The Book Depository and while I loved the #LoveThisQuote bookmark they also sent me I couldn't help but notice that the book is in worse condition than the secondhand copy Elantris is. That strikes me as a bit funny.

Kommentarer

Lån løs på eReolen