Read-A-Thon Mini-Review #5

It's very nearly the beginning of hour 10 and I've just finished my 5th book

The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling 

Having since my first read of Rowling's Tales read the Brothers Grimm's original fairy tales I had a slightly different take on Rowling's this time around. I think she manages quite aptly to produce some stories that have the feel of ancient fairy tales with a cultural setting and context. I loved Dumbledore's comments and background info and overall it's just a great addition to the HP Universe.


ISBN13: 9780747599876
109 pages / published in 2008
Review by Iben Jakobsen, BoB, 2013

Kommentarer

  1. Wow, I'm so impressed that you've already finished five books and are managing to do mini-reviews! I hope you're having a great time with the read-a-thon and enjoying the books you've read so far :) I've only read the main Harry Potter books, but this sounds like a lot of fun.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I just know if I don't review them immediately I'll never get around to it :) I can definitely recommend the short follow up books Rowling has written for charity. They're quite fun :)

      I hope you're having a great readathon :D

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen