New Look!

Slightly new look on Borough of Books!

I've tweaked the layout and template of BoB ever so slightly as I wanted more room in my actual blog posts and less clutter in the sidebars. I've narrowed it down to just one sidebar now to the left and moved a few things down to the bottom of the page and removed a few others completely.

In order to make better use of the broader posts I've also revamped the look of the info- and ratings box. Covers are now to the left, check it out below!




Title
series (optional)
ISBN13:
xxx pages / published in xxxx




Review by Iben Jakobsen, BoB, 2013


I'm considering of getting rid of LinkWithin as I think it is a bit of an eyesore and the posts it links to aren't matched to the labels I use, which I would have preferred. I'm also a bit unsure if it's really all that useful.

I hope you all approve of the new look and please let me know if anything looks wonky!


Kommentarer

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen