Book Haul #4

My mailbox has been working overtime the past few weeks and I figured it was about time I share my latest purchases.

Virtually You by Elias Aboujaoude is for my thesis and I'm very excited to get started on it.

The other three are books I'd never thought I'd buy - they're used. I decided to give it a shot when I first discovered Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen for just €2.86 and it arrived in great condition.

Wicked by Gregory Maguire and The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory (a pristine hardback) each cost me €4. While Water for Elephants will be a reread I haven't read these two before and I'm really looking forward to it.

I've been buying the used books at play.com (who ship to Denmark free of charge) and so far the cheapest used books in the best condition have been sold by WorldofBooks and AwesomeBooks, who's also got gret ratings. I'm definitely not done buying used books (and saving money) and you can expect a similar post soon again as I'm waiting for the arrival of 4 more books :)

Kommentarer

Lån løs på eReolen