Read-a-thon Wrap Up

I got an incredible 7 books read and a total of 951 pages, way more than I had ever anticipated. I had such a blast participating and loved how social an activity reading became during it. I'll most definitely be joining in again in October.

I really enjoyed reading every single book and liked my chosen format of reviewing each after I'd read the final page, giving you my immediate opinion of them. Below are my read books and links to their reviews.

  1. The Wolves in the Walls by Neil Gaiman
  2. Odd and the Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman
  3. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
  4. A Bone to Pick (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries #2) by Charlaine Harris
  5. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
  6. Free Four (Divergent #1.1) by Veronica Roth
  7. Assassin Study (Study #1.5) by Maria V. Snyder

Kommentarer

  1. You read such a great selection of books! The Graveyard Book is one of my all-time faves, and I can't wait to meet Neil Gaiman when he tours through Dallas in June.

    Thank you so much for joining us for the Read-a-Thon! I hope to see you in October.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen