Read-a-Thon Preparation

I'm participating in Dewey’s Read-a-Thon the 27th of April. You can read all about it (and sign up if you'd like) right here: 24hourreadathon.com.

In Denmark it kicks off on Saturday the 27th at 2 PM. I'll be at work till 3 PM, so I won't quite be able to participate from the beginning but I'll do my best to read for as many of the 24 hours as I can :)

---

I've been making a list of potential reads for the read-a-thon. My experiences from last year's read-a-thon are that I should focus on shorter books. It's more fun racing to finish several books rather than just one brick of a book.

Among the potential reads are: 
  • Coraline by Neil Gaiman, 192 pages 
  • Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K Dick, 192 pages 
  • A Bone to Pick (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries #2) by Charlaine Harris, 262 pages (library-book) 
  • The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, 312 pages (reread)
  • A Dance Of Death (Shadowdance #3) by David Dalglish, 330 pages
  • Precious by Sapphire, 139 pages

Kommentarer

  1. Yup - nothing as satisfying as finishing off one book after another :D I need to make up my list as well :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Stopping by to cheer you on! I know you are not home from work yet but it will be waiting for you when you get home!

    Lisa
    Lisa's World of Books

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen