Read-a-thon 2013 #4

It's 00:39 and I've just finished reading my 4th book of the read-a-thon so far. I'm calling it a night and going to sleep and will pick up again tomorrow morning :)

A Bone to Pick (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries #2) by Charlaine Harris is a decent read. Like most of what Harris have written it's sort of a guilty pleasure of mine. It's easy and quick to read and it's not overly heavy or dark. The crime(s) in this book are not huge or particularly groundbreaking - it's just a sort of mystery that happens alongside some other stuff. The book is pretty much an uneventful episode of an ongoing series. I've warmed a bit more to the main character, Roe, and will despite it all, be reading the next in the series once I get my hands on it (8 books in total). I only just realised now that it was published in 1992 which explains a lot concerning the characters' actions, behaviour and utter lack of technology.


A Bone to Pick 
(Aurora Teagarden Mysteries #2)
by Charlaine Harris 
ISBN13: 9780425219799
262 pages / published in 1992
Review by Iben Jakobsen, BoB, 2013

Kommentarer

  1. You're making great progress! I didn't realize there were eight books Aurora Teagarden series. Happy reading!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Neither did I untill I looked it up when writing this post. Pretty happy that my quilty pleasure isn't a short lived one though :D

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. Thank you so much for all the cheering :)

      Slet
  3. I haven't read any of Harris' books. It's great that you've found a series you're interested in even if it's only a guilty pleasure.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's fun, 'cause it's really basic, but it's just so nice and easy to read and relax with :)

      Slet
  4. Woohoo, you won! http://24hourreadathon.com/2013/04/27/hour-15-the-importance-of-snacks/ Tillykke :D :D :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know :D Tak tak tak!

      Slet
    2. Figured you might not have spotted it - they don't exactly shout it from the mountain tops. I was just looking to see if I'd actually won anything (nope *sad face*) and stumbled across a familiar name! :D So happy for you :)

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen