Readathon Ready

It's not too late, you can join too!
It's time once more, for another readathon!

This will be my 8th time participating, I've been doing this every 6 months since fall 2012!

In Denmark the 24 hours stretches from 2 PM Saturday the 23rd to 2 PM Sunday the 24th of April.

My goal, as always, is to read until I drop. Sleep. And then read some more. I've never yet been able to read for a full 24 hours. I know all too well, I need my sleep to function Monday at work, but I stay up late and cram all the reading I can into the hours available to me :)

I've got a lovely book pile stacked up and I've managed to comprise it almost completely out of books I own, but haven't read (I counted the other day, I own 187 unread books - way, WAY too many - and they keep on coming??!).

As usual I've made a note of choosing fairly short books. I love the accomplishment of finishing several books throughout the readathon and also find that too heavy books suck the energy out of me when my eyes get tired. There are of course way more books in my stack than I have a snowball's chance in hell of reading in just 24 hours - but it's nice to have something to chose between. I haven't even been able to decide what to start with yet!

As always now you can follow my reading progress here on the blog in one post that'll be updated throughout the event, as well as on Twitter @gemmanebi and Instagram @gemmanebi. (and of course on Goodreads).

See you on Saturday :)

Kommentarer

  1. Det ser ud til at være en dejlig blandet bunke du har udvalgt til Read-A-Thon. Jeg har slet slet heller ikke kunne bestemme mig, så endte også med en noget overambitiøs bunke. Men så er der jo lidt at vælge imellem.
    Ser frem til at følge med hos dig:-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I lige måde :) Det bliver de hyggeligste 24 timer!

      Slet
  2. Der er meget godt at vælge imellem - det skal nok blive godt!

    Glæder mig til at følge dig :-)


    Mvh.
    Den lille Bogblog

    SvarSlet
  3. Flot stak du har udvalgt :) The Gates af John Connolly ser spændende ud! Fortæl endelige hvad du synes om den, når du får den læst. God læselyst!

    SvarSlet
  4. Det ser ud til at være en god blandet stak, du har udvalgt dig. Jeg har det forresten på præcis samme måde; jeg elsker virkelig også at kunne mærke, at jeg kommer igennem en masse bøger. Derfor er korte bøger virkelig gode :)

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen