Book Haul #13 - London 2014 pt2 - the big one

I went to London from Sunday the 7th of December to Thursday the 11th and of course I raided several book stores :)

You can see my first post right here featuring the first 4 books I bought.

On my second trip to Waterstones I bought the biggest pile (and then had to carry them all around London for the rest of the day).

From top to bottom:
  • The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion - Read this and loved it and had to own it myself
  • We were liars by E. Lockheart - just finished reading this before going to London and LOVED it and I just had to have it
  • The disreputable history of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockheart - I have no idea what this one is about at all, but after We were liars I am ready for more by Lockheart
  • Red Rising by Pierce Brown - this one won the Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards in the Debut Goodreads Author category and looks really cool - It's got something to do with Mars
  • Landline by Rainbow Rowell -  everyone's raving about this and I really liked Eleanor & Park, so just had to get it
  • The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion - HE WROTE A SEQUEL?? I did not know this till I stood with this book in my hand - but can it live up to the brilliance of the first book?
  • Half a King by Joe Abercrombie - bit of a wild card, Abercrombie's name is on my to-read list, I believe he's friends with the magical Peter V Brett

Kommentarer

  1. Landline er sukkersød;) glæd dig..!

    SvarSlet
  2. Åh sikke mange gode bøger! Landline læste jeg som e-bog tidligere på året; og åh hvor er den god! I øvrigt rigtig fin at læse her i julen, den foregår nemlig over julen i et snedækket landskab. Smadderskøn bog, der knuste mit hjerte en smule!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Jeg glæder mig også bare rigtig meget til at komme i gang med den!

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen