Readathon Ready!

It's time, once more, FOR THE READATHON!!!

I've previously participated in autumn 2012, spring/autumn 2013 and spring/autumn 2014, so this will be my 6th time dedicating 24 hours to read. You can read all my previous posts here - there are getting ready posts, mini-reviews as the hours tick by and wrap-up posts.


For those unaware, the 24 Hour Readathon is an amazingly social event where people from all over the world - more than 800 last time - come together and read. We sit on our own yet keep connected through various online social sites. I mainly stick to twitter and my blog here throughout the event and I usually have such a good time; reading, chatting with others and cheering on their progress.

As per usual I'll be updating Goodreads and Twitter (#readathon) all throughout my readings and a mini-review after each finished book.

If you want to join in, you can sign up any time you want right over here and it's totally up to you what you want to read and how long you keep reading. Just have fun :)

Check in on Thursday to see which books I'll be reading this weekend!

Kommentarer

  1. Åh, det bliver såsåså fantastisk! Jeg glæder mig til at følge dig – og til at se, hvad du skal læse :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I lige måde! Det bliver en fantastisk weekend :D

      Slet
  2. Åh, hvor herligt at du også deltager! Jeg glæder mig til at følge din læsning! :D

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Lån løs på eReolen